At a recent dinner hosted by our talented home-cook friend, Dinewithdin, we were wowed by her amazing bruschetta that saw us having seconds and thirds. Imagine our surprise, when we found out how simple it was to make the dish. We just love uncomplicated recipes that make divine-tasting food! Here is her recipe for a simple bruschetta. Cheers! 🙂
Like us on Facebook for more recipes and updates!
Here are some bread recipes to go with this dish: Baguettes and French Boule
- 250g fresh cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed/minced
- 6 to 8 big leaves of fresh basil, finely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- A pinch of salt
- Crusty bread – Suggested recipes for Baguettes and French Boule
- Place the the tomatoes, basil and garlic into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and add the salt, then mix everything up.
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over a slice of crusty bread and toast it. When the bread is ready, top it with a generous amount of tomatoes and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.