Here’s a super easy recipe to make a Blueberry Cobbler. Besides blueberries, you may use a combination of berries or peaches to make this amazingly yummy dessert!
Like us on Facebook for more recipes and updates!
Serves: 4 to 8 pax
Preparation: 10 minutes
Baking time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 56g unsalted butter
- 120g plain flour
- 120g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 tbsp sugar to be used for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and set it aside to cool.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. Add in the milk and whisk the mixture evenly.
- Pour the melted butter into a 9×9 inches baking tray lined with baking sheets. Pour the mixture into the tray and sprinkle the blueberries on top of the mixture. Dust the sugar over the mixture.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the berries are bubbling.
- Serve when it is still warm.
- Optional: add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream 🙂