Here is a simple recipe that’ll really hit that seafood craving in the spot. Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook for more recipes and updates!
Makes 2 servings
- 500g tiger prawns, de-shelled
- 300g squid, cut into rings
- 100g fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 50g fresh shimeiji mushrooms
- 1 onion, sliced
- 50g flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed/minced
- 2 to 3 sprigs of fresh herbs (rosemary/thyme/basil/parsley) or 1 tsp of dried herbs (rosemary/thyme/basil/parsley)
- 100ml white wine
- 1 lemon’s juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Using a pot on medium heat, add 2 tbsps of olive oil and stir-fry the onion, parley, garlic, button and shimeiji mushrooms for about 3 minutes.
- Add the prawns, squid, herbs, lemon juice and wine. Mix everything up and place a lid over the pot to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and it is ready to serve.